- Combustible Dust & Static Electricity - Dr. Vahid Ebadat - Chilworth Technology, Inc.
- Explosion Venting/Suppression - Dr. Gerd Mayer - Rembe, Inc.
- Mechanical Conveying - Bill Mecke, P.E. - KWS
- Storage - Bob Luebbe - Custom Powder Systems
- I have two round silos with cone shaped bottoms sitting side-by-side. I store...
The configuration you have proposed has been attempted many times with limited success. It is very difficult to meter bulk mater... read more - August 1st, 2013
Answered by: Bill Mecke, P.E.
- Can you make a discharge station that will work with my bins even if they wer...
Yes, many times we make our fill/discharge stations to accommodate a wide variety of bins from other manufacturers. The critical... read more - February 13th, 2014
Answered by: Bob Luebbe
- What equipment requirements change when building equipment for ATEX zone 22 v...
Essentially, the European ATEX Zone 22 is defined as an area in which, under normal circumstances, dangerous and combustible c... read more - July 30th, 2013
Answered by: Dr. Gerd Mayer
- We make a vitamin and mineral supplement for large animals. Most bulk ingredi...
Various publically available references may contain data on the combustibility and explosibility of some common powders that are... read more - January 6th, 2014
Answered by: Dr. Vahid Ebadat
Do you have a question related to dry processing and solids handling? Ask the Experts at Powder/Bulk Solids (PBS)! PBS experts are on hand to offer industry- and application-specific advice on these topics: